Thursday, January 8, 2015

Subscribe to a new magazine

It had to be a magazine I didn't currently receive (no renewals) or one I've received in the past. One magazine I would ALWAYS pick up when making a stack of reading material to work through at Barnes and Noble was Real Simple. I even would buy one every now and then as a special little something to myself (that or Martha Stewart Living, forgive me my sins, but I love it). So today, when school was cancelled due to freezing rains, I looked at my birthday list and see what I could accomplish from home (only 23 days left!).  This was a real easy check off the list since I'd already decided a week or so ago that this was the one. I have gone paperless with my other magazines, but this is one I want for Saturday mornings, on the couch, with a cup of coffee, and that doesn't translate well through the tablet.


No comments:

Post a Comment