Thursday, January 8, 2015

Update my transcripts and complete my recertification

Because I have to. I hadn't updated my transcripts at work for awhile, which is stupid because I could have moved up on the pay scale at least a year ago, if not two, with the credits I have. I turned all the official papers and the new pay scale went into effect in December, with back pay since September. What a great holiday bonus.

And because I have to if I want to keep my job. The recertification process has become so ridiculously easy because it's all online. I was able to update my info, the site recognized my current employment so I didn't need to get fingerprinted again, and they now accept official electronic transcripts. So it took just under an hour of work and some credit card paying to submit everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment